Assignment Two: This Call May Be Monitored for Quality Assurance or Training Purposes

Dear blog,

I am going to interview my friend Johnathan Wolf. I hope to tell the story of a normal, mild mannered fellow weathering his life challenges with patience and grace.

My production plan for my audio interview is simple enough. I will call up my friend, bug the call, and ask him a few questions about his sleep schedule and daily habits. After I am done, I will take the recording and put it on Adobe premiere, at which point I will shorten it to 3 minutes and add in some music. Then I will export the audio file to mp3 format and email it to my teacher. Then I will idly look at my computer for the rest of the day or until I fall asleep, whichever comes first.
Here are my questions:

The first two questions are the beginning, which deals with life in the pandemic. The next two questions are the middle, which deals with the monotony of daily life. The rest of the questions are the end, which deals with my friend's dreams.

How have your been coping with the pandemic?


Has your day to day life cycle changed in a good way or a bad way?


Do you find yourself comfortable not leaving the house? 

Do you consider your house your "natural environment"?

Describe your sleep schedule.


Describe your previous sleep schedules.


How vivid are your dreams?


What do you normally dream about?


Do you remember any nightmares?


What have you learned about yourself from your dreams?


This interview will hopefully address themes of monotony, boredom, delirium and coping with life. 



Comments

Popular Posts